30.10.07

A verdadeira Second Life


Scott Adams é um cartoonista americano, criador da BD Dilbert.
Depois de ler o post de Wagner James, também fiquei convencido de que Adams é dos autores que melhor entendem a verdadeira Second Life!
Scott Adams vai estar hoje presente num evento em Second Life, e reparem na sua proposta:

"I took digital photos of my head from all angles and had it turned into a 3-D character, called an avatar. I’ll be on stage answering questions in a public forum in Second Life tomorrow night. Each person will have a chance to come on stage and literally kick my avatar in the nuts... So you could be, for example, a giant squirrel. And if your spouse asks you why you are late for dinner, just say, “I’m a giant squirrel, and I’m kicking that cartoonist guy in the nuts.” For once, it will be true."

Leiam o blog de Scott Adams para mais informações.
Nada como chamar as coisas pelos nomes :-) Em Second Life devia ser sempre assim...

Sem comentários: